Already have a Username/Password for Sai Om Journal of Commerce & Management: A Peer Reviewed National Journal (Online ISSN 2347-7563)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Journal accepts only original works.
- Submissions can be emailed as Ms Word file attachments. All images should come as separate jpg, gif or tiff file attachments, even if they are already embedded in the main articles.
- Authors should also include a brief bio of about 100 words for the "Notes on Contributors" section.
- All submissions must come with short but excellent abstracts.
- Principal /First author must fill in author data on behalf of all coauthors which includes copyright undertaking and plagiarism form.
- Journal assumes that author(s) must have obtained release letters for unpublished materials and permissions for all copyrighted materials that are included in their works with necessary permissions sought that material will be published online under free access terms.
- Journal does not archive materials that have been rejected for publication in the journal. They are expunged from our system, hence, the editor of Journal will not be in a position to resend, return, or refer to them in any way.
- In addition to preliminary evaluation by the journal editor, submissions will be subjected to double blind peer reviews to enhance quality and ensure merit. The decision of the editor is final.
I agree to the above terms & Conditions.
No part of any paper/article can be reproduced without the prior permission of the Dr Sunil Karve.
The First Author and Principal Author warrant that he /she have full power to transfer the copyright of this material. This is a irrevocable permission by copyright transfer to Dr. Sunil Karve to reproduce and distribute the contribution including reprints, edited book, translations, photographic reproductions, microfilm, electronics for (offline, online), audio, video, mechanical, graphical, multimedia and / or any other combinations and / or similar reproductions, compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications or anywhere as decided by editor without permission of author(s). The author(s) agree that the Research papers/case studies/Book review/Interviews is technically correct to the best of his / her /their knowledge and belief and it does not contain any false, misleading, racial, illegal, unrelated or unethical material of any kind. The work contains no libelous statements, and it does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, proprietary right or any other legal / professional rights of others. The contents of this manuscript are original. Furthermore, it has neither been published elsewhere in any language fully or partly, nor is it under review for publication anywhere. The undersigned confirms that author(s) are fully aware of plagiarism and collusion and further confirm that they have not committed plagiarism when completing the research paper/case study/book review sent for publication & the editor or reviewers will not be held responsible for plagiarism. Also the undersigned aware that the peer reviewers/editor is expected to read the paper for scientific merit, not a background check they leave it exclusively to author/s. Here they operate under the assumption of original writings. Still they are of an opinion that if Author/s found to have plagiarised the work of another and detected after publicationthen are subject to having the paper removed/retracted if requested by original author/s with necessary proofs. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment & agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Sunil Karve from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties or statements set forth above. All disputes are in jurisdiction of Mumbai.
I have read the information pertaining to plagiarism on website and am aware that there is further information available on internet. This paper/book review/case study is my own work, all sources have been properly acknowledged, and contains no plagiarism. This written work has not yet been published.
I understand that Potential consequences of plagiarism can vary according to the severity of the misconduct. Action will be initiated by editor on Author(s) who are guilty of plagiarism after due investigation. Possible actions may include: a) Written letters of concern and reprimand. b) Article retractions. C) Information to author(s) employer or funding body
The names and email addresses entered in Sai Om Journal of Commerce & Management: a peer reviewed national journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Sai Om Journal of Commerce & Management: a peer reviewed national journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ISSN: 2347- 7563